Saturday, November 15, 2008

Looking forward towards weekends!
Time really flies ! When Wednesday comes, the weekend will follow suit soon! My tagline is " starting everyday with great enthusiasm for a defined goal. " I enjoy my company during weekdays and my weekends are spent with my family or our close friends who stay in the same neighbourhood.We often go out for dinners together on a Saturday or Sunday night!

Last night, being the first day of Metrojaya's branded sale in Midvalley's exhibition centre, we drove up there to see whether we could pick up some offered items. It was raining and the road was jammed up with crawling cars. To my surprise, there were so many shoppers on a Friday night and parking too was a problem. After a week of hardwork, people do destress by going for a stinct in Midvalley.

At the exhibition centre, I saw Laura Ashley's clothes beside the Raoul's.They looked rather old and out of the season ones. I did not find any suitable ones for myself and soon it was announced that it would be closing at 9pm. Hurriedly, I went for another round to see the household items and had identified some of the items to buy if I were to go back again on Sunday.

Saturday morning is often a marketing day for fruits, eggs , dry stuffs and etc at the market place.My stock for fruits have to be replenished every week and today I learn that fruits have to be eaten when the stomach is empty!

On a Sunday morning, a good morning walk up the Kiara Hills would be very relaxing! The place has attracted so many people and I only discovered this place lately. I have really missed nature for so long and it takes my retirement to find out about it . Being early last Sunday , we had a second round up from the Taman side . The scenery is beautiful, with the lake, suspension bridge and colourful plants around the lake. This walking path is more gradual compared to the Kiara Hills's path. We can even pick up all the different dailies before going back home.

The rest of the afternoon is for resting and reading newspapers until dinner time. Another round of food hunting for dinner is another exciting time of a well-spent weekend! There is time for work and time for resting and enjoyment . This way of life suits me very well! Happiness is what we perceive and I seldom grumble because I always place appreciation before dissatisfaction !

No comments: